INGREDIENTS (this will cover 2 medium caps)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sprig of fresh rosemary or basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss Mushrooms in marinade and place in a casserole dish or baking sheet cap-side up.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes depending on size.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest in the dish on the counter until mushrooms are room temp.
- Place on grill for 3-5 minutes or sauté, or microwave, or toaster oven.
- Mushrooms maybe made up to a week in advance, so keep some on hand to add to your favorite salad, soup, taco recipe etc.
- Try adding wasabi, mustard, soy sauce or chilies to spice up your mushrooms.
Find chemical-free portabellas from our farm at the Farm Store, Farmer's Table, or a Farmers Market near you.