Uses for our Products
Here are some quick and easy ideas for uses of our jarred products!
Todd's Southwest Crockpot Chicken
1 - 16oz jar of our Portabella Salsa with Key Lime juice
4 boneless chicken breast
Corn and pre-cooked black beans
- Add chicken breasts and a jar of Port Salsa to crockpot
- Add corn or black beans as desired
- Set it and forget it for 3-4 hours
- Serve over your favorite rice or grains!
USES FOR OUR SALSAS
· Add to chili for an extra twist
· Mix 10oz jar with 3 avocados for a simple and unique guacamole
· Spread cream cheese on a plate and top with salsa
· Mix with rice for a delicious side or in a burrito
· Stir into ground beef, turkey, tofu for a delicious taco filler
· Fruit salsas are great with fish! Pour over fish and bake until done
· Heirloom salsa is great over pasta or on pizza to add some spice
3 ripe avocados
1-10 ounce jar River Valley Kitchens Portabella Salsa with Key Lime
juice of 1 lime
Scoop avocado into a bowl, add salsa and lime juice. Mash or stir together and serve.
Recipe is compliments of one of our customers (I neglected to get his name) Thank You